Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulation for the use of the National Environment Service (NES) website.
- Website Users that access or use this website agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Website Users can immediately terminate their use of this website if they disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- “NES”, “Agency”, “Organization” and “Our” refers to the National Environment Service.
- “Website User”, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person using this website.
- “Party”, “Parties” and “Us refers to both the User and ourselves.
Users of this website cannot:
- Republish materials from the NES website as their own. Unless, a written approval is granted by NES.
- Sell, rent or sub- licence materials from the website.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from the NES website without authorization.
However, the use of materials from the website may be permitted for educational purposes and to support environment related initiatives national, regional and international, provided that users clearly make references to this website for their use.
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activity to ruin the reputation of NES and the Cook Islands;
- Use data collected from this website for any direct marketing activities (Email Direct Messages and telemarketing). Unless, a written approval is granted by NES.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following Organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies;
- Intergovernmental Organizations;
- Non- governmental Organization;
- Search Engines;
- News or Media Organizations; and
- Educational Institutions
The above may link to our homepage, to publications or to other website information so long as these links are not; deceptive and false to damage NES’s reputation. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that maybe interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of Links from our Website
Website users that finds any links or contents on our website offensive for any reason are free to contact NES directly. Requests for the removal of links maybe considered but NES is not obligated to or to respond to users directly.